9.21.2010

Sentence first - verdict afterwards.








Here were the rules.

First cake was eaten and drink was drunken.

Then it was a mad dash to the white roses before the queen came. Hawaiian punch was the perfect paint and spitting, spewing, expectorating, etc. were very effective painting techniques. There was even dubbed the "walker spray" which produced more of a fine mist and some very fine coating.

In the end we were shockingly without any red stains on our wonky outfits (huzzah) and the winners proudly showed off their stretchy body part prizes. (And by "showed off" I mean throwing said body parts at one poor knave with a poster board as a target.)

12 comments:

  1. gorgeous pictures and what a great party idea!! What a lovely blog! Will be visiting you often :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a FUN party!! Love those cookies Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I want to know is this: why was I not invited? I have a costume and everything! Hmmmmm??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote for this as one of the best parties of 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Last night I was going to tell Jo about this party and she had already seen the pictures on facebook. We agree that it is the best party ever and wonder how you get on the short list to attend such a soirée.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant and hilarious. Where did you ever come up with such an idea for the painting of the roses?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you mylifereinvented! It was such a fun party. My husband and I were in charge of the games and we wanted a game that would be just as entertaining to watch as it would be to play since we were in charge and didn't get to join in. Oh how entertained we were!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gah! I can't get over how awesome this party is! I wish my friends threw parties even 1/2 as wonderful, haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. oops. i forgot to comment. how could i forget to comment?? i want to try that spitting on the roses game.

    ReplyDelete
  10. my first time on your blog, and i find yours to be very sensual and full of happiness. you are my daily read now.

    ANDWHATELSEISTHERE

    SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  11. THIS IS AWESOME! I wish this was my party!

    ReplyDelete