5.26.2011

I love memorial weekend. My family always goes down to Spring City to see all the historic homes, and I always try to add a piece of pottery to my collection. This year I am hoping to get a pitcher, but I am afraid I won't be able to resist getting another pie pan. You always need to bake more than one pie at a time, right?

Two years ago this weekend we took these pictures as a trial run for our engagements. We didn't end up using them, but we like to look at them from time to time and remember how darn giddy we were. Being engaged will do that to a person.

6 comments:

  1. Will you be in Spring City tomorrow? (That's Saturday) If so, give us a call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent outfit/ location matching here. The idea of being giddy like that sounds terribly romantic and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can a person have enough pie pans? ;P I love how your outfits are complemented by the grafitti backdrop.

    Arianne from A + B in the Sea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Spring City pottery- my family picks stuff up there all the time too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes! this is my favorite claim to fame...i am related to the bennions and their daughter, zina, is one of my all-time faves. their pottery/art is the BEST...and they cook the best morsels you'll ever taste!

    ReplyDelete