12.17.2010


It is so sad. Matt and I don't even have a tree. We decided to do things a bit different this year and not do presents for each other. (Which is not why we don't have a tree, no good excuse for that besides being busy.) I have wavered about being committed to this-and I had to beg Matt to tell me honestly if he had gotten me anything. (We all know there is nothing worse than the no present deal and then that someone still gets you something-and you have nothing for them! eep!)


We did get our christmas decor out though and loved looking at our ornaments from last year. We really enjoyed making them-creative projects we can do together make us so darn giddy! Matt being his usual amazing self went to work making a DIY video of these ornaments-now I love them even more!

7 comments:

  1. i can't even handle the amazingness of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe you could make something little...just in case. :) Handmade presents always mean the most anyway. But if you are short on time...maybe that's a bad idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. IN AWE!!!!!! totally awesome is what. happy i stumbled in today and saw this fab video. um, hi happiness...you two ROCK. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG. Who are you? What is this blog? I'm in love with this video!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow. those ornaments are amazing and the video is genius! :) i like you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jules this is amazing! I wish that I had a personal movie maker.

    ReplyDelete